Employment law in the UK is a highly specialised and fast-moving area of law. Keeping up to date on new developments is essential.
Employment Law Solutions in West Lothian, Edinburgh and Glasgow
Many of our clients' transactions have an employment law element. If we identify an aspect beyond our skill set, then by partnering with an associated firm, Worklegal, we are able to introduce clients to specialist employment lawyers who can provide the solution.
We can connect you with the high-grade, specialist employment lawyers needed to conduct work in this important and complex area of law.
In tandem with Worklegal, we can guide you through virtually any non-litigious employment law matter, including:
- Employment law issues for new business start-ups
- Drafting of employment contracts/policies
- Drafting of staff handbooks
- Responding to changing employment regulations
- Managing staff
- Dealing with redundancies
- Releasing staff properly
- Winding up
- Compromise agreements
- Transfer of undertakings (protection of employment) (TUPE) – dealing with employment rights during business transfers
- Employment law tribunals – all the way to court and advocacy
Recently, and perhaps a reflection of difficult times in the economy, we have found substantial demand for advice on compromise agreements for employees leaving posts. Please note that we only deal with employment law for employers and not for employees except in the area of Compromise Agreements where we are happy to advise the relevant employee.
Please contact us to arrange a free initial consultation. Call 01506 668941 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with one of our knowledgeable Livingston employment law solicitors.